Individuals and Professionals
Make-up lesson for Individuals
- A consultation to discuss your lifestyle, skin tone, and advise you on colours to enhance your features.
- I'll take a look through your makeup bag and we'll throw away any old stuff that you really don't need.
- I'll teach you how to apply your make-up with the right brushes.
- I will give advise on how to achieve the look you want in a simple and easy technique for every day use.
- I will show you how to change your look from a day to an evening make-up.
If you feel 'stuck in a rut' and your make-up bag has seen better days, then I am here to help.
All you need is a few tips and 'tricks of the trade' to get you started and you can feel and look great in everyday life from work to play, it's as simple as that.
Make-up Lesson: £40
Special offer Feb 2013 - only £20 (mon-fri 10-2pm)Quote: feb13makeuplesson/deal2
Make-up Lesson plus full Makeover: £55
Or why not book a party!
Hen Party, Birthday, Special Occasion, I will tailor the party to suit your event and budget, I can also travel to your location.
Make-up Lessons for Professionals
Whether you are just starting out, want a taster lesson before committing to a long term college course or you just want a refresher lesson after taking time out of your career, I am here to help.
The training sessions will be tailored to suit your individual requirements.
1 day training session 9.30am-4.30pm Cost £295
A model will be provided to practice different techniques on. You will have a chance to take some photo's for your portfolio at the end of the session.
Refreshments will also be provided.
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance on day of completion.
Additional days upon request if necessary Half Day £150 Full Day £275
You will not receive a qualification.